- Being a woman…is all about energy. Our super power is the influence and impact that our positive energy has in others.
- Woman…Today, Always and Forever…
To develop self-awareness, discover and feel your ENERGY
- To develop self-management, increase and recharge your ENERGY
- To develop social-awareness, value and protect your ENERGY
- To develop social-relationships, expand and enjoy your ENERGY
- You are a SUPER WOMAN, and your super power is energy.
Wanda Bonet-Gascot, MBA, PhD (Dr.W)
Dr.W is the Founder and Operations Director of Dr.W Life Skills Institute, a global personal and professional development education provider and Coaching School. Proud Graduate from the University of Central Florida (UCF) Business Incubator Program.
Her extensive and impressive background includes: Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Master Degree in Master Administration-Accounting, and Doctorate Degree in Holistic Nutrition. She is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Life Coach, Certified Oncology Massage Therapist, Certified Family Mediator and Professional Project Manager.
She collaborates with the UCF College of Medicine educating medical students in clinical, communication and emotional intelligence skills since 2009. Since 2016, she proudly shares her expertise with the JetBlue Customer Support Department. She is the former Chair of the Society of Emotional Intelligence Orlando Chapter (2013-2015) and Ambassador for the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Metro Orlando (2014-2016). Actually, she educates the community in the weekly radio program “VIDA HOLISTICA” every Wednesday at 1pm
She is the author of the books “Why am I’m not happy?”, “Sexual Intelligence” and the Holistic-Emotional Intelligence Model. The Holistic-EQ Model combines Energy Medicine and Emotional Intelligence, recognizing the power of emotions in health, productivity and interpersonal relationships.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2017: Nominee, 2018 Don Quijote Award in the Hispanic Business of the Year, Five Years or Less category, HCCMO, Orlando, FL
- 2017: Excellence Award, Education Partner, 2017 SSBX
- 2016: Excellence Awards, State Small Business Convention, Melbourne, Fl
- 2016: Appreciation for contribution to the medical education program, UCF College of Medicine
- 2016: Individual Champion of Change, The Beacon Network – Diversity and Inclusion, Central Florida
- 2015: Professional of the Year, Premios El Josco, Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce – Central Florida
- 2015: Presidential Award, Society of Emotional Intelligence Orlando Chapter
- 2015: Success Story, Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- 2015: Best of Kissimmee Award, Education – Kissimmee Program
- 2014: Presidential Awards, Society of Emotional Intelligence